Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Molly's saddle shoes

  1. #1
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've had these since I was a girl, but now when I tried them on Molly they seemed quite a bit too long for her. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this something that AG would exchange still since it was Pleasant company then. The shoes are in perfect shape, just a bit long. Thanks

    Shanna

  2. #2
    Inactive Member slovejoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    705
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to post that I talked to AG, and they seem to think that they are still made that way. They said it makes them easier to put on. Just thought I'd pass that along. Please let me know if yours don't seem too long. Thanks
    Shanna

    p.s. Just ordered Sam's middy and shoes...eeek...so excited!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Molly's saddle shoes. I'm not sure about the too long part, maybe they wanted to have room for her socks or something. Anyways, I think her saddle shoes are way cuter than her boring black Mary Janes that she comes with, so she wears them all the time now with her meet outfit and red argyle socks. I can't think of anything else those socks go with, besides under her after school pants or something.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TaffyCheerful's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Molly's saddle shoes as well as two different styles of after-market saddle shoes. Molly's fit about as well as the other ones do. Keep the Molly ones as they are very well constructed and will last a long time....

    Taffy

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by slovejoy:
    Just thought I'd pass that along. Please let me know if yours don't seem too long. Thanks
    Shanna
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mine are really TIGHT on the PM dolls. They fit the Mattel dolls okay, but you can see the outline of the toes stressing and stretching the end of the shoes when the PM ones wear them and they can't fit on them with socks at all.

    They were bought about a year ago, so they are Mattel oes for sure. I think I just got an odd pair though, because I've always heard complaints about these being loose, not tight like mine are.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •